Continuously, the IAC launches projects and outreach activities aimed at the educational community and / or the general public to stimulate social interest in the stars, with a gender perspective and integrating disability as much as possible. Among them:
- Courses, conferences and workshops.
- Projects with robotic telescopes.
- Coordination and design of exhibitions.
- Campaigns for monitoring and public observation of astronomical events.
- Presence in fairs and weeks of Science and Innovation.
- Special events for certain groups (mass media ...)
- Transversal projects, which combine astronomy with other disciplines and subjects.