17/11/2008. Welcome to the XX Canary Islands Winter School
- 17/11/2008. 'I think that the dark matter surrounding galaxies is essential for the formation of stars' (Interview with James Bullock, by Nadjejda Vicente).
- 18/11/2008. 'We see dark matter only through its gravitational attraction' (Interview with Ken Freeman, by Nadjejda Vicente).
- 21/11/2008. 'There is reasonable agreement between theory and observation' (Interview with Julio F. Navarro, by Iván Jiménez)
- 24/11/2008. 'Our understanding of gravity could be incomplete'(Interview with Pavel Kroupa, by Iván Jiménez)
- 25/11/2008. 'What we learn from Milky Way about hierarchical formation scenario can be extended to other large galaxies' (Interview with Puragra Guhathakurta, by Nadjejda Vicente).
- 26/11/2008. "A large number of satellite galaxies could be dark"(Interview with Steven R. Majewski, by Iván Jiménez)
Press Room collaborators
- Carmen del Puerto
- Iván Jiménez
- Nadjejda Vicente
- Miguel Briganti
- Julio A. Carballo-Bello
- Terry Mahoney